• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Operation Flashpoint Thread.

LOL, that is pretty bad, it makes no sense too, it's like the Spec Op guys sneak up plug two Chinese soldiers and then get spotted and run like girls. Only to then hold up in the most obvious bit of cover at the end, they were ****ed truly at the end the PLA was just surrounding them. You gotta keep moving in a situation like that damnit!!!

Hah, I wanna see you running constantly in combat gear.

Upvote 0
Keep moving != running at full pelt constantly

Did it occur to you that I might have meant they should continue withdrawing away from the contact. Or is that avatar actually an x-ray of your head?

Well should they walk then? :rolleyes:
(ok, it's a game, shouldn't matter)

Maybe they decided that it was best to keep low profile so that their pursuers would loose track of them.

And did your mother drop you on your head or why did you reply in such a hostile way :confused:

Upvote 0
That trailer was interesting to say the least. Honestly, the whole Sino-US conflict reminds me too much of Battlefield 2, and the whole "fighting for oil and natural resources" is a bit too cliche. I think that Arma 2, with its setting having many interesting parallels to the Ossetian conflict, is ahead of Operation Flashpoint 2 in terms of the location and conflict. The gameplay depicted in this trailer was alot better than the gameplay shown at E3 though.

Upvote 0