• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

One Hit Tank Kill

Is this even possible?:confused: some guy in a T-34 was taking me out in one or 2 shots hitting the front of my tank, where there is the most armor. AND I was in a feakin Tiger. Then I was in a panzer squared up, sure enough one shot and boom!!!! Im pretty sure that there really arn't any "One Hit" tank kills in this game :mad: so it's most likely a hack. Hope this doesn't turn into MOHAA where alot people using cheats.....:mad:

Even the Panzer III and StuG III have more than 25mm of armour (except at the bottom, but that's a non-factor unless it's coming up from a hill).and at more than a 90 degree angle, which is what teh PTRD requires. One shot kills with the PTRD is BS, that thing can't hurt any of the tanks in the game. Too bad they didn't put in lend-lease bazookas for mid to late war maps. All you need in the early war maps is a satchel charge.

Upvote 0
EvilAmericanMan said:
Even the Panzer III and StuG III have more than 25mm of armour (except at the bottom, but that's a non-factor unless it's coming up from a hill).and at more than a 90 degree angle, which is what teh PTRD requires. One shot kills with the PTRD is BS, that thing can't hurt any of the tanks in the game. Too bad they didn't put in lend-lease bazookas for mid to late war maps. All you need in the early war maps is a satchel charge.

PTRD can take the treads out of any tank. Hopefully in the future it will also be able to screw up turrets, knock out optics, and other fun things like that :)

Upvote 0