• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

on second thought, I love this game

BuzzCut

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 17, 2006
Played the mod very little back in the day because of movement and gen'l foreign feel. Bought the game on launch and lost interest pretty quick because of the pace of play, limited player count and brutal respawn . . . run to action . . . die.

I must say that after being gone for quite awhile, the game I came back to because of free week hype has been vastly improved by patches. I also have come back to the game with more patience because of FPS burnout. I don't know if its me or the improvements but I am really having fun. Framerates are dead smooth, effects are more realistic and the pace of play on full servers is just about right. I hope some of these freeby players stick around because fullish servers really change the game.

Congrats and thanks to Tripwire and the RO community for really helping this game come into its own. See you out there.