• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Nvidia Flex crashing the game?

I noticed too that I would get random spikes with Flex Enabled and it's a fresh install of the game and I just reinstalled my vid drivers so going to see if that changes anything though I know for a fact my computer or more then capable of running the game completely maxed at 1080p (I am not a fan of DRSI since my dual monitor set up has issues with it and some games)

PC Specs

Intel i7 950 3.1Ghz (4 Cores 8 Threads) old but still a good cpu
Asus P46TDeluxe V2 Mother Board
24GB DDR3 G.Skill Gaming Ram
eVga nVidia Titan X 12GB GDDR5 (Maxwell)
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Current nVidia Drivers 378.66 with latest version of PhysX

So hopefully after doing a reinstall of my vid drivers it will fix the issue cause there should be no reason that KF2 would be to much for my Titan X considering last time I played it was right when the Flex and Gibs were added and had NO issues.

Upvote 0
I have been experiencing stutter and frame drops with Flex and Gibs and game maxed at 1080p. Recently reinstalled it and seems to flux. I know it's not my system cause last time I played it I had a eVGA GTX660DC 2GB and that died and I now have a Titan X 12GB GDDR5, i7 950 3.1Ghz, 24GB DDR3 Ram so I have plenty of power to run the game. Is it a bug with the new nVidia/PhysX drivers? Done fresh install for all and even a 1080p when I am playing solo on normal difficulty depending on the map will stutter in some way it never did before. Also I have noticed it is VERY easy now to get trapped in a corner and stuck either in a mob or behind an non destructible object or wall. Not trying to seem like I'm just ranting cause from when first played when it was first on Steam it was awesome and now the new maps, perks, chars, weapons and the Flex PhysX just makes it even cooler, I am just wondering why it suddenly went from smooth to temperamental.

Upvote 0