• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Now two clicks needed to enter server browser :sad:

What was the thinking behind this? Most players have their favorite servers they know is populated, or prefer to enter and sort by ping to find a suitable one. Now it's another click to get to the same place. I think a lot of players have no need for this console-ish find server feature, and don't really care about if it's TE/SU anyway, as long as the server is good.

Please add an option to skip past the 'quickbattle' screen and get straight to the browser.

Also on another note, there should be an option to remember the server browser sort state. Usually I sort by ping and select the lowest ping server with free slots.

Kittenmittens;n2320407 said:
Clicking on the server browser icon next to "Play Online" is a one click directly to viewing the servers online.

Thanks for that - d'oh I didn't think of that, probably would've figured it out sooner or later anyway :)

Oh and just tested - it works, but it could certainly be clearer. Like a different field when hovering the cursor over it. And it should have a text-popup on cursor stating "Go to server browser".

Last edited:
Upvote 0