• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

NO severs showing up and cannot join ANY game from quick join

chachadolphins

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 25, 2020
About two weeks ago, for no apparent reason I woke up and when to server browser. To my dismay no servers were showing up, I set all my search preferences back to default and still 0 servers, I can see 2000 people online but no servers. I uninstalled the game and checked to make sure my firewall was allowing access to the game. I validated the game and still it doesn't work, I've tried everything online and still nothing, its sad to see such a great game thats been out for so long be interupted by a simple network bug not an actual gameplay bug .

Upvote 0
Hi! Thanks for your reply. When I unplugged my usb wifi adapter the game started to launch but since I'm not connected to internet anymore it's pointless. If I launch the game with wifi adapter unplugged and then plug it in again it still behave like I'm not connected, it can't find any servers.
Are you able to test it while directly plugged in with a wired broadband connection with an ethernet cord? We do not recommend trying to play RS2 through wifi, we recommend a wired connection only.

Upvote 0
Are you able to test it while directly plugged in with a wired broadband connection with an ethernet cord? We do not recommend trying to play RS2 through wifi, we recommend a wired connection only.
Unfortunately there is no wired connection I can connect to. It's strange that the game worked for a month like a charm but suddenly stopped working because of WiFi connection. I'm sad, the game was great.

Upvote 0