• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No servers, low fps and double HUD?

So quite a few problems packed into this one thread.
Just the other day (11/04) the game was working fine, I played 3 or 4 full matches, then I wanted to play one last game before going to bed, couldn't find any servers.
This problem continued to today, I tried a few things like "steam verify game cache" and such, nothing worked, I just reinstalled the game today (12/04), with the results that the server browser works.

But I'm getting 10-26 fps in the menu (ingame as well) were before I would get at least 110-130 ingame.

And to finish things off, it seems that the HUD elements from the VS gamemode is being shown behind of the normal gamemode HUD elements while ingame.

Two images to show the low fps and double HUD
Spoiler!

If anyone knows anything about this, or what I can do to fix it, it would be appreciated

P.S. it's a bit odd and has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I wanna mention it anyway.
For some reason these two screenshots have been saved with a name structure that goes like this: 20160412205241_1
Which is odd because my older KF2 screenshots have a naming structure like this: 2015-12-08_00001