• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Next Patch Expectations

New to stupid people? Welcome to the internet, where they make up about 90% of the population...better get used to it.

Also note that just because people don't agree with you, they aren't necessarily stupid. In fact, it may turn out that you, in fact, are the stupid one from time to time...remember that...

Upvote 0
So...when is the new update coming up... I am tired of seeing ak47 for commando...

You forgot that the medic can run faster than the others.Still useful some times..

Firebug it's funny to play ... but it's boring in later waves like wave 5.. or something..I played with it o suicidal and i got killed buy a flesh pound ,why??? No ammo.. Witch means that the new update should "give" to the firebug more ammo. In wave 10 on normal is pretty stupid conserving your ammo for latter...I found my self with no ammo in the middle of the wave 10... Every where your teammates are selfish, getting your ammo that you were waiting for is taken by a stupid teammate that still has half of his ammo...

Upvote 0
New to stupid people? Welcome to the internet, where they make up about 90% of the population...better get used to it.

Also note that just because people don't agree with you, they aren't necessarily stupid. In fact, it may turn out that you, in fact, are the stupid one from time to time...remember that...

Now, now, no need for namecalling. Let's all hold hands and sing "Kum ba yah"! :D

Upvote 0

Also note that just because people don't agree with you, they aren't necessarily stupid. In fact, it may turn out that you, in fact, are the stupid one from time to time...remember that...[/QUOTE]

I guess you have alot of experience with that

Upvote 0

Also note that just because people don't agree with you, they aren't necessarily stupid. In fact, it may turn out that you, in fact, are the stupid one from time to time...remember that...[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. The people who fall into the last group usually are totally oblivious about it themselves.

Calm down, you broke the tags already. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Calm down, you broke the tags already. :rolleyes:

Not on Emotion's side here, but...

ohlawd.jpg

I lol'd. :D

Upvote 0

Yes, I have plenty of experience with that. Anyone who claims they don't is lying. Period.

Upvote 0
The crowd is being worked up to a feverish pitch. How much more can they take? Nerves are beginning to fray - people are turning on each other. It's electric I tell. you. Who knows how long we have to wait ... who knows what else will be included ... who doesn't? We know there was a delay to the whitelist because of an 'NDA' delaying it - what could this mean? A tie up with somebody/thing on the release or maybe a new game type from a modder / external developer or TWI themselves ... all these questions need to be answered plus many more that have not be asked yet. So far fatblokewithabeardinthepub is keeping mum.

Who knows...who really knows...?

Upvote 0
Everyone is getting worked up to a frenzy - can TWI deliver? Only time will tell. Will the new patch be the mother off all updates with multiple fixes / new DLC / white lists updates and more, who knows? Who really knows? Who thinks the know? Who knows because a fat bloke with a beard in the local pub told them? Who hasn't a clue but can see a good opportunity to troll? We need answers.

Answers below.
Funny. I posted a response saying nicely that i wanted bug fixes more than anything else. it never showed up but other later posts did.
things than make u go hmmmm

Upvote 0
My expectations:

• Machete becomes useless now that the Katana is in the game.
  • AK-47 dominates the Commando class. Bullpup becomes a sidearm to deal with weak specimens with few shots.
  • Chainsaw is still better than the Katana for damage, power, etc. Not speed.
  • Minor perk tweaks to deal with firebug blandness and medic syringe issues (I hope medic syringe issues get fixed anyway).
  • New map is going to be pretty cool. Potentially more maps from Grindhouse competition.
  • Whitelist update.
  • Glitch/bug/exploit fixes.

Upvote 0
My expectations:

• AK-47 dominates the Commando class. Bullpup becomes a sidearm to deal with weak specimens with few shots.
We still don't know how much damage the AK is going to deal or how heavy it is going to be.

Chainsaw's primary fire eats through a horde like a tree in a sawmill. Even the secondary fire is rather quick.

But I am also lookng forward to the new map. KF hasn't got many official maps.

Upvote 0
The crowd is being worked up to a feverish pitch. How much more can they take? Nerves are beginning to fray - people are turning on each other. It's electric I tell. you. Who knows how long we have to wait ... who knows what else will be included ... who doesn't? We know there was a delay to the whitelist because of an 'NDA' delaying it - what could this mean? A tie up with somebody/thing on the release or maybe a new game type from a modder / external developer or TWI themselves ... all these questions need to be answered plus many more that have not be asked yet. So far fatblokewithabeardinthepub is keeping mum.

Who knows...who really knows...?

You remind me of the media trying to work everybody up about something of small importance.

Upvote 0
My expectations:

• Machete becomes useless now that the Katana is in the game.
  • Minor perk tweaks to deal with firebug blandness and medic syringe issues (I hope medic syringe issues get fixed anyway).
  • New map is going to be pretty cool. Potentially more maps from Grindhouse competition.
  • Whitelist update.
  • Glitch/bug/exploit fixes.

My expectations:

• Everyone who joins the server is either a commando using the AK or a berserker/medic with a Katana (2:1 ratio commandos:berserkers/medics respectively) for one week.
  • Whitelist update (at least 3 weeks overdue)
  • New official map is alright, but most people play on newly whitelisted maps.
  • Nobody uses anything but the two new weapons for a week.
  • Machete was already useless, but becomes even more useless.
  • Fireaxe becomes useless in favor of katana.
  • Bullpup becomes useless, except for when the AK runs out of ammo.
  • Patriarch laughs at Katana and AK and still says that everything is so simple when he has a rocket launcher, and then adds something about his children.
  • Fist melee attack which can knock Patriarch's glasses off if a punch lands in his face.
  • Katana has the ability to slice the belt on the Patriarch's pants and have them fall down. 5 second stun while he picks them up.
  • Patch is delayed until next week Friday because another crippling bug is found or Gabe Newell of Valve decides not to push "the button" (tm) for the update. As a result, riots break throughout major cities worldwide. Many wounded.

Last edited:
Upvote 0