• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New way to resupply MGs

Chosen_1

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 8, 2012
So guise, I was watching Saving Private Ryan and I thought it would be cool that once you reach hero with MG rather than hoping your lame teammates will resupply you, you can just call on Upham to bring you more ammo. We could balance it so if he runs into an enemy, he pussies out and lets you die. What do you guise think?

So guise, I was watching Saving Private Ryan and I thought it would be cool that once you reach hero with MG rather than hoping your lame teammates will resupply you, you can just call on Upham to bring you more ammo. We could balance it so if he runs into an enemy, he pussies out and lets you die. What do you guise think?

Do we get exploding flamethrowers as well? :D Action mode COD kiddies would love that. And guise, guise what about sticky bombs? I saw dat on Saving Private Ryan and blowing up tankz with sockz iz kewl man.

Last edited:
Upvote 0