• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Lock-On:Black Shark Video

There is some instructional video somewhere, showing the proper way to prepare for takeoff, on full-real settings.
The cockpit is clickable, btw...

If you want to play it this way, then your 30mins into the mission, before even getting to start the engines.

*edit: one of the video's overhere (ABRIS&WCS):
http://www.thebattlesim.com/index.php?end_pos=133&scr=products&lang=en

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah, the startup videos are crazy. However, I've read on the forums that at the time it was filmed, the engine startup sequence was not finished so both engines turned on at the same time. Expect it to take one and a half times as long in the final version! :eek:

p.s I love your sig, nodachi.

Upvote 0
I am the biggest simulator/realism fan out there but when I tried LOMAC I was just left with my jaw on the floor at the level of complexity in the game.

Just couldn't get into it. The radars alone drove me insane, and I play IL-2, SHIII etc at highest realism . I tried damn hard. It's such a shame, really wanted to play it.

Upvote 0
God, radar.... I eventually learned by trail and error, along with heavy amounts of profanity, how to set up the radar on the F15C or whatever it was, to bad my LOMAC disk is broken:(

I loved the A-10 though, setting the RPM to 900 isntead of, what was it 1300?? then tearing apart tanks, heli's, ships. If i didn't set the RPM lower i would always run out of ammo before i was done. The gun on the thing was like a fricken lazer beam! The TV missles were great to.

Upvote 0
I am the biggest simulator/realism fan out there but when I tried LOMAC I was just left with my jaw on the floor at the level of complexity in the game.

Just couldn't get into it. The radars alone drove me insane, and I play IL-2, SHIII etc at highest realism . I tried damn hard. It's such a shame, really wanted to play it.

I assume you tried the A-10? :D I load it up with unguided rockets and bombs- no muss, no fuss, no dicking with electronics.

Upvote 0