• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

new guns, rejoice guise :D

Makino

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 9, 2005
Brazil
www.hitconfirm.com.br
I was looking around the editor for some textures and bumped into this.

AK47:
kfak47.jpg

M79:
kfm79.jpg

Katana (hahahaha i lol

Awwwww. Seriously? That lame AK-47? Seriously? Out of all the other assault rifles they coulda picked?

The sad part is that they'll probably make it an awesome weapon too...bleh...

The Grenade Launcher is obviously a fun Support toy and the Katana looks like a fun weapon to screw around with, though...

Upvote 0
Awwwww. Seriously? That lame AK-47? Seriously? Out of all the other assault rifles they coulda picked?

The Grenade Launcher is obviously a fun Support toy and the Katana looks like a fun weapon to screw around with, though...

ive always wanted either a AK47 or a G3 in KF. so im quite happy. as for the katana, we already have a knife, machete, axe, and chainsaw (no longer have a baseball bat), so i dont see much of a point in adding the katana, other than pleasing the japanophiles.

Upvote 0

AK-47's, while very common and cheap, pack some good firepower. I really hope that TWI compensates for the accuracy they have in real life as well, though. The gun is designed as a machine-gun more than a Rifle, like the M16.

ive always wanted either a AK47 or a G3 in KF. so im quite happy. as for the katana, we already have a knife, machete, axe, and chainsaw (no longer have a baseball bat), so i dont see much of a point in adding the katana, other than pleasing the japanophiles.

I would prefer a Long Sword to a Katana, any day. This game is based in England, and Katanas are one of the most over-rated close combat weapons. I'm willing to bet that one would break upon hitting the metal parts on a Flesh Pound. I suppose the Katana has the "cool" factor, but in an English zombie game? Iffy.

Upvote 0