• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Competition : CUP CTF by {G.F.A}

[2.FJg]

[2.FJg]

Clan Name :2.Fallschirmjager
Leader Player Name: Ranking member
Numbers of players (that will participate):6-10
Questions (if any):
---------------------
Can I loan a server?: Maybe
Server IP/Port: 70.42.74.112
Hosting Company: NFO Servers
Numbers of Slots: 32

Sorry for late response. :)

Upvote 0
Clan Name :2.Fallschirmjager
Leader Player Name: Ranking member
Numbers of players (that will participate):6-10
Questions (if any):
---------------------
Can I loan a server?: Maybe
Server IP/Port: 70.42.74.112
Hosting Company: NFO Servers
Numbers of Slots: 32

Sorry for late response. :)

Guys,
I am afraid that MG will not be able to compete this Sunday.

If 2FG wish to take our place , that would be fine with us.

Cheers,

Upvote 0
Will be there a summary until sunday how exactly this is planned to work?
Which servers, which time, how many players and so on.[OdW]

This while i'm sure I can round up enough sBc to participate.Where do we go and when is my question.I know the team we play so I guess I go to thier server but it will need to be server locked and how to we get the passwords.

Upvote 0
This while i'm sure I can round up enough sBc to participate.Where do we go and when is my question.I know the team we play so I guess I go to thier server but it will need to be server locked and how to we get the passwords.

Please friends :) the patience is one of the great quality, dont worry about that you will know it enought time before. Please just keep in mind that you must to be present (clan leaders) 30 minutes before the beginning of the competition. 19h30 Gmt+1 13h30 Gmt-5.

Upvote 0
Please friends :) the patience is one of the great quality, dont worry about that you will know it enought time before. Please just keep in mind that you must to be present (clan leaders) 30 minutes before the beginning of the competition. 19h30 Gmt+1 13h30 Gmt-5.

Thanks to my wife and teenage son patience I have plenty of :D

Also the {sBc} is not a clan per say (more of a club) and not really structured with leaders like other clans but Horse would be that guy if anyone.I hope he will make it I haven't seen him in over a week if not I will try to organize it on our end.

Upvote 0
Hello all !

This is the final list of Teams which will dispute the cup and the list of server where they will need to join for the first phase (Quick Connect - drop the console in game and type / open "IP")

- [DIF] vs [OdW] => the 2 rounds on GFAserver : 62.67.42.218:7777

- [Public] vs {sBc} => the 2 rounds on [2.FJg]: 70.42.74.112:7777

- Fmc' vs {G.F.A} => the 2 rounds on [HS]server : 91.121.21.122:7877

- iD vs {N4L} => First round on Mult!server : 91.121.21.122:8070 ;
Second round on |DD|server : 74.91.116.132:7777

-
[2.FJg]vs [HS] => First round on |DD|server : 74.91.116.132:7777 ;
Second round on
[OdW]server : 62.67.42.129:7777

- W.b vs =TaT= => First round on
[OdW]server : 62.67.42.129:7777 ;
Second round on {sBc}server : 173.199.101.192:7777

PLEASE BE PRESENT 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF THE COMPETITION !

We will organise a chat between all Clan leaders to share the password and check all servers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Congratulation NOOBS :D you definately are noobs for life :) ! You played well and the stream by Fields of blue was great to see :) (I watched it after the event :p here http://twitch.tv/fieldsofblue/b/361342165 )

Thanks to everyone engaged in this cup, this was fun :) and the were hard skilled people !!!

GG everyone and thanks to Thor, GFA for making this cup, Fields of Blue, and all other people or teams who participated to this :)

MESSAGE TO TRIPWIRE @ 5:07:20 in the long Twitch video or at the end here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMvxQai1-qc&feature=youtu.be&t=20m20s

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Results

>First Session<

[DIF] vs [OdW]
OdW win by forfeit

HS vs {sBc}
Hs win

Fmc' vs {G.F.A.}
{G.F.A} win

iD vs {N4L}
{N4L} win

W.B vs =TaT=
W.B win

>Second Session<

[OdW] vs [HS]
[OdW] win

{G.F.A.} vs {N4L}
{N4L} win by capturing
the first flag more faster

W.B vs ...
Win by forfeit

>Third Session<

{N4L} vs W.B vs [OdW]
{N4L} and W.B win

>Final<

{N4L} vs W.B

{N4L} win by forfeit

Congratulations to the winner {N4L }and all clans who participated
From all
organizers, Thank you very much ! ;)

We hope you had pass a good time in particular when you are watching the streaming. Replay will be soon available here..

[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/gfaleague[/URL]

Upvote 0
I'd like to first thank the organizers of the tournament (G.F.A.) and the creator of the CTF-gametype mod for RO2 -- |DD|-=THOR=-, as well as Fields of Blue for taking time out of his busy school schedule to capture a feed of the CUP.

I'd like to also thank my team [N4L] for their gameplay, and for our alternates who took the time out of their schedule to ensure that N4L put forth solid gameplay for this cup.

As a team, we'd like to thank our friends and (for many of us) fellow members in {sBc}, and it's leader {sBc}Horse, for doing the best he can to continue to host a forum for PUGS and competitive competition in the NA scene (Tuesday/Friday BLOODBATHS).

Thanks again to all involved for bringing a competitive spirit to the game that we have not seen since the end of the Scorched Earth tournament.

TWI, thank you for your wonderful game and we only hope that it continues to get better!

Last edited:
Upvote 0