• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Need help getting Overview shots

Eriku-kun

Feb 13, 2006
Iv been trying to get good overview shots of some of the maps but the fog keep getting in the way. I remember reading somewere on this forum you can turn off the fog in single player mode but depite my 1337 searching skills (;)) i couldnt find the commands. Could anyone please help me out here? If its been answered somewere else a link would be great otherwise please educate me. :)

Thanks in advance.

Iv been trying to get good overview shots of some of the maps but the fog keep getting in the way. I remember reading somewere on this forum you can turn off the fog in single player mode but depite my 1337 searching skills (;)) i couldnt find the commands. Could anyone please help me out here? If its been answered somewere else a link would be great otherwise please educate me. :)

Thanks in advance.

there's FogEnabled=True in red orchestra.ini
you could try setting it to False, not sure what it does though - never used it myself

Upvote 0
Check this thread out:

http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6645

Someone already did some overview maps:

Hi! Great little prog you did... very useful. Thx alot vr6r

I made maps for myself and my clanmates..., therefore perhaps you could use my maps as I currently do. I voluntarily cut certain parts for a better resolution...and I use my own codes for a better comprehension. For strategies, I personally believe that the shared elements are very important.
So, here my maps:
1- Arad
2- Baksan Valley
3- Barashka
4- Basovka
5- Bondarevo
6- Hedgehog
7- Kaukasus
8- K

Upvote 0
I wouldnt mind figuring out how ppl get those pics

Console commands
Ghost ...allows flying & passing through walls
showhud <x> ...0=no hud, 1=normal hud
slomo <x> ...x=time factor, 1 = normal, 10=10xnormal, etc.
teleport ...teleports you where you are looking on screen
killbots ...kills all bots
show fog ...toggles fog on/off

Upvote 0