• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My thoughts on a great game. (LONG)

Rameusb5 said:
To the OP:

I have this frustration as well. Here's how you get around it:

Play with REZ.

ohhoh, Rameus... you are too... too too nice
accoladesaa8.gif

I.. I dont know what to say
shy8ud.gif

Upvote 0
Good read there. My only problem with players is when they go CS style. Once on danzig i was about to take back the command center with two other germans, two of us had STG's and the other had a bolt. We decided to enter from the courtyard side to the second floor. Once we reached the balcony we seen a russian. As soon as he spotted us he started jumping around and spraying with hes PPSh. We all died. My question is: Why is jumping in the game if you can't jump over anything? It just allows for tactics like this, destroying the otherwise uniquely awesome experience while normal players find no use in the jump function becouse nothing is low enough to get over it.

Upvote 0
My friends are all still learning the RO maps, as they just bought the game, so we don't have the same level of coordination we had in BF2. It seems like most of them can never keep up with me, and whenever I make references to my coordinates based on the map grid they are usually more confused. They are really kinda lost without having me as their spawn point and as a giant number 1 with a circle around it on a hud-based tactical map.

well yes because of reinforcement system you have to learn how to wait for new rinf, they have to learn to to advance to get in group with you...

also using map coordinates in meaning ie A1, B4 etc... thats useless since they have to open map, find it, close map... too time consuming. You have to have names for certain positions so you just say the name of it and all know what you are talking about... something like this :)

baksan.jpg

Upvote 0
My question is: Why is jumping in the game if you can't jump over anything? It just allows for tactics like this, destroying the otherwise uniquely awesome experience while normal players find no use in the jump function becouse nothing is low enough to get over it.

You really need to experiment with the jump function a little more. What you have said here is not true.

Upvote 0