• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art My skins for berlin

SchutzeSepp

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 23, 2006
i launched myself back into skinning for the really really really finall-er version of pariserplatz! :D
i had to make some custom textures myself as you can see on this secret preview hehe

and its quite easy, so i have started giving the halftrack a more late war ambush camo sheme. i wont use the transport sdkfz on the map, instead i will try to use the skin on the pakwagen from AHZ if possible.
in the same way i started the panther also.

now i have a little problem, i copied the subclass sdkfz factory and class (snow skin) and refered in it to my new skin and renamed it to halftrack_berlin.
all ok, but the new factory doesnt show in the editor. i believe something has to be added under the .ini file but what exactly? the one in the pick is just a static btw.

ill keep this updated with my other skins.

not really, they placed it there the evening of april 30 just after the konigsplatz battle.
they had placed it there before taking the reichstag, because the germans still controlled a part of the reichstag, when the russians fought their way streight to the roof to get the flag there in time for stalin.

Upvote 0
While I have nothing to offer you Schutze on you're actual question :eek:, it's great to see you're gonna do a final version. The last version was almost perfect so if you're going to add or remove any units (PaKwagen, PaK guns) make sure you balance it out with the other team. Also, giving the German SMGers the option of a PPSh would be cool, at least in my opinion.

EDIT: Sorry got carried away a bit... :D I should really save it for when you make a thread about the map itself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
While I have nothing to offer you Schutze on you're actual question :eek:, it's great to see you're gonna do a final version. The last version was almost perfect so if you're going to add or remove any units (PaKwagen, PaK guns) make sure you balance it out with the other team. Also, giving the German SMGers the option of a PPSh would be cool, at least in my opinion.

EDIT: Sorry got carried away a bit... :D I should really save it for when you make a thread about the map itself.

thats fine, i appreciate the suggestion.
this next version will hopefully be the pre-final version. i have changed way to much from the beta1 version to release this as the final version. i deleted pretty much the entire map except for the reichstag and the brandenburger gate. but the layout is not verry different from the previous version.
it should also be more balanced. if this one is good i will finalise it.

Upvote 0