• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My PC shuts down and starts up again when Opening Rising Storm 2

DasLuck

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 22, 2021
So, first. I just purchased and built my PC, updated all my drivers and started to download some games. I downloaded COD: World War II (2017)[Ultra Settings] and works perfectly fine my GPU doesn't overheat it goes till 55-65 °C so its fine. Also downloaded Steam, and PUBG Lite to play with my friends[Ultra Settings, more than 300 fps] my PC doesn't overheat. The problems started when i downloaded Steam version of APEX LEGENDS. I play the tutorial, checked the config everything was fine till my pc suddenly shuts down and starts up again. Then I tried, the Origin Version. Same Problem. I didn't want to play that much Apex. But RS2? I want that game at ultra settings. I downloaded Epic Games Laucher, installed the RO2: Vietnam and when i start it... Black screen, I hear a click from the PC and it re-started. Please help me with this problem. This is my First PC Setup and I am quite disappointed.

My Specs:
-CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
-GPU: ASUS O8G GAMING RTX 3070
-MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF-GAMING B550 PLUS
-PSU: COOLER MASTER MPE-6501-ACAAB (80+ Bronce) 650W
-CPU COOLER: COOLER MASTER MASTERLIQUID ML120R RGB