• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My long forum post disappeared

Mk137

Apr 3, 2020
I just joined these forums. I spent quite a lot of time creating a thread for the sub-forum "Ideas & suggestions" in Killing floor 2. I submitted it and it appeared in the appropriate spot with the "waiting for approval before displaying publicly thing." Now that I've checked back, all evidence of my thread is completely gone. It is nowhere on my profile or under "my content." It no longer displays as waiting for approval. I received no email about "your thread couldn't be approved" or something. In fact, there was nothing in the thread that would have violated any rules. This is completely unacceptable and I guess I will never be visiting these forums again if posts just randomly disappear with no explanation.

New accounts have to have their first 5 threads approved before they show publicly. This is to prevent spam and bots. It just happened to get missed before the weekend. It's been approved this morning.
Thank you! and sorry for being salty. It was just pretty confusing how the waiting for approval post didn't show up anywhere. I thought it was deleted forever.

Upvote 0