• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My feedback for the mods... (my only complaint)

SharkBoy266

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 20, 2020
First of all, this still has to be my favorite game this year and one I treasure. I will be as fair as I can when I say this....

We need re-balance or at least difficulty options, I know that Tripwire, you have siad that you are happy with the balance but we know this is not true when people can finish the game in 7 hours due to too low of difficulty.

What we need is a re-balalnce and maybe more difficulty options for us vets.

Something like modifiers?

I think this is just as important as fixing bugs and technical flaws as there are way more people saying "it's too easy" than experiencing overheating.

My only complaint was that the game was way too easy which makes the game feel way too short as when you are at level 30 and have an evolution, you are overpowered and can take on a level 48 ship or animal no problem by button mashing. This is just wrong and I feel, takes away from just how great your combat system is.

I myself, felt I needed to disable ny evolutions and abilities to bump up the difficulty, while there was a difference, I felt it was STILL too easy. Apex Preds should feel like bosses and not just special characters.

Please, PLEASE, please heed these words and focus on difficulty reblancing before anything else (after you fix the technical issues). It will benefit both Tripwire and the players.

Asking for:

* Rebalance of all enemy types
* Huge buff to Apex predator with abiity to heal themselves if player swims far away to get food - this is fair
* Slow down gameplay just a bit to further better the combat
* Permadeath mode

I uninstalled the game as I got 100% on the first day but adding these things will definitely give me a reason to go back, and not just have the game displayed on my shelf.

Also, just want to say that I really love the player shark as a character (what a character!) and the Apex Predators. I wish we had posters of the intros for them where it shows a close up on each :)

Reactions: KoldStrejke