• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Admin Commands V2

Updated

pretty sure this doesnt work anymore as i am doing this exactly

I didn't test it with the latest patch however I did recompile with the latest patch and it works fine now. If you are getting command not recognized, make sure the INI is in the correct folder and none of the lines are commented out ("#" at the beginning of a line will comment it out). If that file doesn't exist or the commands are commented out, they will not work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
this works fine until i cahnge map then i cant get it working again. i tried placing it in serveractors but it doesnt seem to work.

Do not try to put it in ServerActors of PCServer-KFEngine.ini - not work in this directory!
only in command line as URL argument.

You can fix your problem by add this Mutator to
KFxMapVote.ini
This file have affects to mutators when map changed!

Like that

[ServerExtMut.xVotingHandler]
GameModes=(GameName="Killing Floor",GameShortName="KF",GameClass="HardModeBoss.HardSurv_Survival",Mutators="AdminCmdsV204.AdminCmdsMut",Options=,Prefix=)
LastVotedGameInfo=1
VoteTime=40
MidGameVotePct=0.510000
MapWinPct=0.750000
MaxMapsOnList=0
MapChangeDelay=0.000000
bNoWebAdmin=False

Upvote 0
Hello Slie, thanks for your awesome mutator.

I would like to know if there is or will be a possibility to write someone IP instead of player ID in commands ?

I often use Keybindings and something like this would come in handy:

mutate SpawnZed fp 123:14:15:155 5

Let me know if this is possible to code, thank your for your time and help. :)

Upvote 0
Hucet_James;n2127701 said:
Hello Slie, thanks for your awesome mutator.

I would like to know if there is or will be a possibility to write someone IP instead of player ID in commands ?

I often use Keybindings and something like this would come in handy:

mutate SpawnZed fp 123:14:15:155 5

Let me know if this is possible to code, thank your for your time and help. :)

Sorry for the late reply, I realize it's been a year but I just saw your question today. I took a long long break from KF2. I had wanted to list players IP's in console but ran into a weird glitch in the code that would not allow me to get that information in such a way that I could output it to the console. There's been a lot of changes since I took my break so I plan to revisit this option.

Upvote 0
Just doublecheck Slie the spawnzed cmnd works as intended. I believe you wrote this prior to Versus Mod byTWI and the new TEAM/SURVIVOR code was implemented. Using that command may spawn a Zed but it will not work as intended and attack other ZedAI not KFPawn_Human. Could actually be a good thing though if you think about it. Spawn a Zed to help combat KFMonsters maybe in Bosswave?! :p

Upvote 0