• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MOVE THE HEALTH BARS UP!! PLEASE!!

bshultz0930

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 1, 2019
I have been complaining about the health bars for years to myself and friends. They're way too low, I usually play as a commando and they are always in the way. They block so much field of view when they're big enough to see. I have to keep them small to be able to see around. I'd like to see players names/health and zombies health bars AND all the zeds heads, just not right in front of all the zeds, I'd like to see what I'm shooting at. I will try and catch a screen shot of this the next time i play and post it on here to show what I'm talking about. Just move them up about 2 inches and that would be perfect! PLEASE!!!

Yeh ik what you're talking about.
With distance they just move more and more to the center of a player models while also becoming mega large, that you literally can't see whats infront of you... so far no fix.
BTW, do you have an issue where player names just sunk inside the healthbar and you no longer see what's their name above their head?

Upvote 0