• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mosin nagant weird sound?

portugueseboy

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
The mosin nagat is the weapon I use the most, been using it since the game was released in october 2011.
But recently ( not after the "big patch") i've realised after you fire it, there is a weird sound wich I compare to a dog barking. ( doens't really sound like a dog but it's the best thing I can come up with that sounds like what the weapon is doing)
It happens mostly in open spaces.

Enyone getting this? I swear, i'm obssesed with this, if I don't remember the gun makes this sound then its ok, and I can play fine. But if, in the middle of a game I realise it's doing it again, i go nust.

Hi there.
The sounds of the guns in game are not realy accurate, since the guns in real life just screams out louder then what your hears are tunned to hear, many people would hate it if those ware more acurate like in original red orchestra. I was the first to complain about this when the game came out, but well.. now i just think i my solder have some year protection and thats how he hears things in the game :)

Btw and offtopic, are you realy portuguese?I am portugues to and i play with you today, my nick is stigmata, i would like to add some portuguese ppl on my steam. cya

Upvote 0