• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 More Tanks!!!

People only ask for vehicles every week or so. I mean, it's on the second page of the General Discussion forum.

Fine though, I'll bite. The next set of tanks were always going to be the T-70 and Pz. IIIJ, although my next suggestion would be the StuG III (F I guess) and a KV-1 for the Russians, to make it asymmetrical. An Su-76 would be cool but I think it would be too vulnerable given the open top to make it easy enough to implement, although if the map were open enough I guess it wouldn't really be a problem. I've always wanted to play a map like Bridges of Druzhina if the supporting armor had no turret.

The King Tiger should only make it if they make maps set a long time after Stalingrad.

Upvote 0
People only ask for vehicles every week or so. I mean, it's on the second page of the General Discussion forum.

Fine though, I'll bite. The next set of tanks were always going to be the T-70 and Pz. IIIJ, although my next suggestion would be the StuG III (F I guess) and a KV-1 for the Russians, to make it asymmetrical. An Su-76 would be cool but I think it would be too vulnerable given the open top to make it easy enough to implement, although if the map were open enough I guess it wouldn't really be a problem. I've always wanted to play a map like Bridges of Druzhina if the supporting armor had no turret.

The King Tiger should only make it if they make maps set a long time after Stalingrad.

It's a decent post. +1 Clowndoe.

T70, PIIIJ, Sdkfz251/1, Universal carrier, Stug III (but version G or F8 and not F1), Su 76...yes !

And why not :
-StuH 42
-Su 122

Upvote 0
Search function.

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0