• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

middle mouse button bind

Try changing the settings without going in-game first ;) If you start playing a game then go into the options/configuration menu, a lot of changes wont "stick" (mouse sensitivity for example)

Best way around it is to load up RO, do not start a game but go straight into the options, make yer changes then start a game.

Odd thing to happen but works for me that way :)

Upvote 0
sorry for not being clearer.
eg. leftmouse=fire
right mouse=ironsights
scrollwheel up=prev weapon
scrollwheel down=next weapon
scrollwheel press=?
scrollwheel press is double click,can I bind it to fire(clickone)then chamber new round(clicktwo).
What I'm trying to do is use the doubleclick for bolt action and left mouse for all others.
Would not bind in config as key2. Just wondering if it can be done in the ini.,without affecting the left mouse fire?
Not sure if you can bind the same action twice.

hope that clarifies things a bit . thank you. Jackboots

Upvote 0
Well im not real sure why you would want to do that as your left mouse does that. Unless your wanting it to fire then automatically rechamber? Im not at home again but try this if you want the latter.
MiddleMouse=Fire|Fire

I dont know of a wait command in this engine yet, but im still looking. This would IMHO need about a .2 second wait before the second fire command, but all you can do is try.

Upvote 0
Thanks REDRUM for the suggestions.
Yes thats what I am trying do, fire/auto rechamber. Sort of a semi-semi.
Hope thats not a cheat.
Tried middle mouse=Fire|Fire, did not work.
Tried to config in mouse properties, but that did not work either.
Seems to be like you said, that it needs that .2 sec delay.
There is a double click speed setting for the left mouse button but not for the scroll wheel.
I think I might try logitech ,maybe they know of a way to set the speed.

ps. plus it would easier to count rounds fired, 5 clicks instead of 9.

Thank you very much

Jackboots

Upvote 0