• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MELEE ONLY - [OdW] FIGHT NIGHT!

Blitzk.-Bob

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 19, 2011
Germany
www.twiladder.com
Hi!

We're happy to announce another Fight Night!

And this time, there is again a RO2 feature we would like to check out!

>MELEE ONLY<

SATURDAY, 4th OF AUGUST
8 p.m.(CET)

[OdW] Oberkommando der Wehrmacht **Classic**

-> Please keep in mind, that running the "Melee only" feature results in unranking the server! YOU CAN FIND US UNDER THE "UNRANKED SERVER BROWSER"!

Thank you for coming!​

We're going to play stock maps only, so there is no downloading and more fun!

Noting against you Bob, but this is one of the main reason why i've lost motivation mapping for this game and haven't touched the sdk in weeks.
I just don't see the point in making a map(s), so Ivan and fritz can have their fun with them.

Upvote 0
Noting against you Bob, but this is one of the main reason why i've lost motivation mapping for this game and haven't touched the sdk in weeks.
I just don't see the point in making a map(s), so Ivan and fritz can have their fun with them.
i hope you'll change your mind and get back into the sdk. there are plenty of us who look for custom map servers first. i just think this would be a nice change of pace, new maps will allways be my first choice, though.

Upvote 0

Well I always find a server once a day with a custom map running full of humans.But its Coldsteel and Bridges mainly.

Upvote 0

Come on WoLvErInE, our server is daily full, even with custom maps...
Today we played Bridges, GumrakStation and Kursk with 40/40 players!
There is no reason to be disappointed!
Recook your map and it's up on the servers and played like the others...

Maybe you forget, our last Gaming-Night was a Gaming-Night, just for promoting Custom Maps, a whole night, custom maps only!

The reason we're doing this Fight-Night without custom maps is, because there are less people joining an unranked server (so we announced that!) and we didn't try the melee only option on custom maps.

If we have enough people, we can try custom maps for sure!

Hope to see your map(s) back on the servers!

This sounds amazing! I assume you will be removing ammo from all the guns before hand to prevent cheating?

There is a melee-only option in the server settings.
This option will remove all grenades and all ammo, there are still all weapons to choose! (even the MG, why?- I don't know ;) )

Last edited:
Reactions: Alphons Alphahane
Upvote 0