• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maps fail to load completely sort of problem

In addition to the PreCondition Assertion Failed error, or perhaps related to it, I have found the following problem with my machine:

When I go to multiplayer in Internet, the first map usually plays ok, but it all goes pear-shaped when the next map loads. After loading the map, I can't move, re-load or change my gun or enter vehicles. Very often I see some odd behavior of vehicles, such as turrets without tanks (!) or tanks without turrets. I can sometimes see other players around but they don't seem to see me, and I can't communicate with anyone.

Has anyone reported this sort of stuff before? You see, I can play the game even with the precondition error, if I choose ignore at the prompt. But now I don't know if thi sanomaly is related to it, or maybe due to the low memory of my machine, only 512MB. I also have Norton Internet Security 2006 on.

I apologise if this problem has been reported before.

Last edited: