• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Map icons disappearing after completion

EonSloth

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 11, 2021
I'm having a very annoying and game breaking issue where after I complete an objective, hunt, landmark or absolutely anything, the icons disappear from the map completely and it makes it very hard to get a sense of where to look for other hidden collectibles or finding the next missions etc.
I have no idea how to fix this. Currently playing on PC via Steam

I've posted a picture showing the issue. My Dead Horse Lake is 84% complete as of writing this post, and I have discovered/completed some stuff in other maps. Incomplete i.e. questionmarks and discovered missions show up fine, but as soon as they are completed they disappear from the map :(

On my Nintendo Switch I have barely had any bugs, and super small ones at that. Hope this will get patched really soon, because I don't feel like swimming blindly through each map with no sense of accomplishment. I absolutely LOVE this game nonetheless and will probably have numerous replays in the coming years!

So apart from this current map bug I am eternally grateful this game exists! <3

Attachments

• Bilde_2021-09-11_215523.png
    Bilde_2021-09-11_215523.png
    618.5 KB · Views: 0