• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Making your magazines after purchasing them

Darkwave

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
Argentina
Never thought where all those fully loaded magazines came from?
Well I had this idea while drawing stuff in class , let's put it like this :
You buy an AA12 , then you buy shells for it , and there's an animation of the character puting each shell on the drum ( Until it reaches the max amount of magazines , and this will be more faster or more slower depending on the perk reload speed or something , I dunno). Same with pistols and every gun that uses magazines. This option could be used when you buy one bullet ( Character pulls out his gun , grabs the magazine and puts the remaining bullets on it) instead of refilling all the ammo(Grabs magazines and starts filling them , and saving them on a pocket or something)

Usefull , useless , suggested before? Any feedback aprecciated

Last edited:
Reactions: HalfDemon
Never thought where all those fully loaded magazines came from?
Well I had this idea while drawing stuff in class , let's put it like this :
You buy an AA12 , then you buy shells for it , and there's an animation of the character puting each shell on the drum ( Until it reaches the max amount of magazines , and this will be more faster or more slower depending on the perk reload speed or something , I dunno). Same with pistols and every gun that uses magazines. This option could be used when you buy one bullet ( Character pulls out his gun , grabs the magazine and puts the remaining bullets on it) instead of refilling all the ammo(Grabs magazines and starts filling them , and saving them on a pocket or something)

Usefull , useless , suggested before? Any feedback aprecciated

I would call this an actually quite useless addition im afraid. Besides, isn't that what the trader might be doing (among other things) anyway?

Upvote 0
I think you accidentally clicked the wrong forum, pal :eek:.

I saw you around the ROHoS forums and then saw you here and was shocked that you were apparently part of the KF forums and I didn't know it :p.

However, I have to say...if you guys are having giant battle over if one gun was common in Stalingrad, then you'd certainly freak if an AA12 was in the game

Actually it was Darkwave, who was accidentially bit lost. And to straighten things up, I

Upvote 0
You have the worst sarcasm detector I have ever witnessed.

The LAR already has this implemented, since you have to load the INTERNAL MAGAZINE manually one shell at a time when the magazine is not full, right?

Not that kind of magazines ,I meant pistol magazines , assault rifles magazines and drums( In this case AA12). Never said anything about internal magazines.

Upvote 0
Not that kind of magazines ,I meant pistol magazines , assault rifles magazines and drums( In this case AA12). Never said anything about internal magazines.

Darkwave, I think he knew that....which is how he was joking (its already in the game, ect, ect)

Back on topic, I don't really see how this will improve gameplay though :confused:

Upvote 0