• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sound Making a KF sound pack

I trust that some of you have played Left 4 Dead and are familiar with the "Randy Savage Macho Man" Sound mod for the game. Since I find Killing Floor to be way more fun than L4D, I'm making said sound pack for Killing Floor. However, I am running into a little bit of trouble adding the sound files to the .uax package.

I have the latest KF SDK source and all the files necessary for KFED.exe
I was working on it this morning and it allowed me to add some sound files to the Clot sound pack, but it would not let me delete any. Now, it won't let me add anything at all.

Anyone have some insight?

Thanks for the tip. I created a replica of the zombie's packaging and have most of it complete. I've installed WOTgreal and read a guide on creating a mutator. However, without a list of functions and such, it's a little tough to know what to do :l

Anyone here good with making mutators?

Problem is you can't use your Soundpack as he said, without making it mutator, which means you can only use it on servers that have it or or your own. It's disappointing. :p

Upvote 0