• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking to join a realism unit

Hey its been a while since i've been in a unit for RO. I used to lead the -193rd- Rifle division under the name of Vladislav and i've recently taken a break from RO. I want to join a realism unit that has flexible hours for members because I have work, school and sadly a life outside of Red Orchestra. I feel that I have reasonable skill with rifles and i've owned the game since release ( pre-order ). I also have a large interest in world war 2 on the Eastern Front.

See our thread below concerning recruiting. We are the FLOT clan, a long established clan with members all over the world. Check out our website: www.flotserver.net, we run two ROOST servers, one infantry only maps, one armor only maps. We are a larger clan, however, only about 8 of us currently play ROOST. Our dedicated server box is located on the US east coast. Check us out!

progress.gif

progress.gif

Upvote 0