• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Looking for HoE group

Tussell

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 20, 2017
Loveland, Colorado
Feel free to shoot me a private message on here! I unfortunately cannot access Steam at work, but I'd be down to get a group going. We're holding off on HoE for the time being, until we get all of our friends caught up, level wise, as we recently got a bunch of people into the game.

I just recently moved from Illinois to Colorado, but my friends and I are all born and raised in Lombard, so only about 20 minutes outside the city, haha.

Would be cool to have a fellow Illinois-an run some KF2 with us.

Bladerunner42

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 1, 2017
Midwest
I, too, have some perks at or near 25 and looking for some fun groups to play with. I'm near Madison, WI, so at least we'll have the same time lol. Find me on steam(?) BladeRunner or @thaden42. PM me on here too. I'm usually on after 9 p.m.

oldschool

May 1, 2015
NYC
osghc.com
Check out over level 25 with modded RPG server and extreme difficulty. We have a BETA server running the mod and our regular server.
Discord info below.

RPG Server
ZEDTERNAL Server
ENDLESS Server
All servers are HOE info in link above.

Last edited: