• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad looking for friends to play with.

nivniv50

Jul 25, 2014
looking for friends to play, we play in ways which based on very basic tactics that been used on ww2 wehrmacht infantry...
I plan to get bunch of 8 guys on half track 251 that build on squad leader,machine gunner, driver
6 soldiers.
also in maps without half tracks we will play on different tactic which based of two 4 player squads made by 3 soldiers and machine gunner. The driver,gunner and squad leader they need to operate Together in voice chat.

the squad will run by basic system of rank.
soldiers misson is to support the machine gunner to ensure it works and also cover him. and squad leader misson: gave order to machine gunner where to place his gun.

to became soldier you need to quip kar-98 without knife, and the machine gunner needs MG-34 lvl 3/2 or mg42 lvl 2.

and i have more ways to play based on WW2 german infantry :D. add me to friends. I really dont need Skilled guys, The best option for me is to play with unexperience players just throw them to the battle field :D rather the special way we play than a skilled way or commando..!!!

Last edited: