• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for dedicated European realism clan

Hey guys, I think we're what you're looking for.

recruitment.gif

Drop me an, email, apply online or add me to xfire, maybe even all 3.

Hope to speak to you soon.

HUNTER

Upvote 0
But you're not a realism clan, are you http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/member.php?u=5294?

Anyways, sorry for bumping my topic, but I just want to know this:

Is there absolutely no realism clans with a large(r) European section? :( I really want to play competetive, but also in a realism clan. I've been searching for the last few weeks without luck. I'm about ready to give up on RO.:(

Upvote 0
Hmm.. I've been contacted by someone, (who wishes to remain anonymous) who might be interested in starting up a European realism clan with me. It's all very confusing, and I'm very confused myself. So far, I've left both 3rd Shock Army and 5th Wiking. (sort of, I'm not sure) But, I'll see what this source has in mind, he seems like a very experienced player. If neccesary, I'll ask him if he would be interested in taking command of the English division in Jagdkommando.

EDIT: But if Martin wishes to take command, I'm all up for it. :) I (and probably others) would be honored to join the English ranks of Jagdkommando.

Upvote 0
But you're not a realism clan, are you

Good point, not really.

What did you exactly want from a realism clan though. Due to the size of TAW it's had to keep things generic across the entire clan, as we're getting close to 900 members soon, with about 15 differnt games.

Our whole clan is structured around USMC Ranks and Awards, with each Division following a universal code of conduct, comms protocols, and structure, with meaningfull chain of command. Although we don't have a clan name from the OST Front campaign/s we have split our RO Btln into 2 seperate Squads, one German, one Russian.

And lastly we do strive to use tactics, and continue to develope this with new and current members, hoping to be competative in ladders once we are up to suitable numbers. Within our RO Btln we have 4 full members and 3 recruits.

So again, sorry we're not entirely a realism clan, but I think we come close.

Sorry didn't mean to fill your post, though thought I'd explain our prospective abit more, encase we were of interest. Anyways happy hunting for a Realism Clan, and feal free to stop by our server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Witzig said:
We can talk about this on the Next Occasion on TS, maybe this Evening @21:30 ?

Zu Befehl Herr Major!
21:30 Uhr im Funk!

Neuraxis said:
EDIT: But if Martin wishes to take command, I'm all up for it. :) I (and probably others) would be honored to join the English ranks of Jagdkommando.

woa easy there! nothing settled yet
but i feel honored about the trust in me :eek:

Upvote 0