• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Look mum, no hands!

Niklas

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
Germany
3C200BF0A7F778C0219D90B6AD0997647A0D5960

Reactions: MasacruAlex
Wow TW still hasnt fixed that bug where you switch instantly for AP to HE shells. This a major oversight by the so called dev team. You owe me a better game and the 40 dollars I managed to get after saving up months worth of lunch money. Thanks to you and your ****ty immersion breaking bug I am now in poverty and on the streets

Upvote 0
Wow TW still hasnt fixed that bug where you switch instantly for AP to HE shells. This a major oversight by the so called dev team. You owe me a better game and the 40 dollars I managed to get after saving up months worth of lunch money. Thanks to you and your ****ty immersion breaking bug I am now in poverty and on the streets

Log Out is top right...

Reactions: Sheps
Upvote 0
Yup, germans were trained to hold the mg with psychocinetic forces in the air and then reload.

nope, but if you deploy the bipod and lean into the weapon, the weapon is jammed between your shoulder and the bipod, which means that your hands are free.

When I served in the armed forces, we were taught that the correct way to deploy an MG is pushing forward until the bipod jams so that you can take both your hands off the MG without letting it fall.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
nope, but if you deploy the bipod and lean into the weapon, the weapon is jammed between your shoulder and the bipod, which means that your hands are free.

When I served in the armed forces, we were taught that the correct way to deploy an MG is pushing forward until the bipod jams so that you can take both your hands off the MG without letting it fall.

Okay, just thought it looked like a damn strange weapon animation, because he is standing straight up not holding the gun.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's impossible to actually change the shells from AP to HE after loading the shell. The only way you can unload is to.. well.. unload. :p

Upvote 0
Yup, germans were trained to hold the mg with psychocinetic forces in the air and then reload.

Even if you were standing up with an mg34 I'm sure you could still reload it. Hold the pistol grip and put the stock under your arm pit, insert rare saddle drum with left hand. The mg34 only weighed 24 pounds which may sound amazingly heavy when thinking gun, but I do multiple sets of curls in a day with 25 pound dumbbells and that is not so bad. I'm not that big of a guy either. so I'm sure a guy lugging that MG around all day every day would be use to it.

Upvote 0