• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

luciferintears

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Is anyone else having in issue where as soon as they prone the MG automatically deploys? I'm not sure if this is a feature or a glitch but it is very annoying.

If not, then it could be me, because i'm using the Hold ADS configuration edit.

Unfortunately i cannot (and dont want) to play with toggle ads especially coupled with the cover system, so if that is the case then i guess ill have to avoid the LMG class :(

I'm pretty sure that auto-deploy on prone is a feature that was shown in a video by TW quite a ways back. Perhaps you could explain why you find it annoying? While I'm not yet playing the beta (just a few more days before my comp arrives :)) I would think it would be handy compared to the numerous clicks involved in managing the RO1 LMG.

Does the deploy animation prevent some other action you wish to perform or is it a reduced sight range that bothers you?

Upvote 0
Is anyone else having in issue where as soon as they prone the MG automatically deploys? I'm not sure if this is a feature or a glitch but it is very annoying.

If not, then it could be me, because i'm using the Hold ADS configuration edit.

Unfortunately i cannot (and dont want) to play with toggle ads especially coupled with the cover system, so if that is the case then i guess ill have to avoid the LMG class :(
As far as I know it's a feature that's fully implemented in game.

Upvote 0
I use the MG religously; you might just need to understand the controlls better?

I've had no isses with this; prone, mouse 2, move around..stop; aim, shoot.
Its has its own methodology to use it, you'll learn to avoid that once you use it more and more; i really like it though, saves you life more times then it might take it.

Upvote 0