• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

list your hardware in this thread if game runs perfect for you

Motherboard - Asus P7P55D Pro

i7 860 @ 2.8ghz quad core

Corsair 8gb DDR3@1333

2 crossfired ATI HD5770's

Windows 7 64 bit op

Rocketfish 800 watt power source

Corsair Cooling A70 CPU Cooler

1080p
All settings on Ultra except shadows on high

everything off except framerate smoothing and lightbeams or whatever that setting is for light

I average 55 fps id say give or take

red october map though I sometimes drop to 35 fps :( in open areas

no stuttering or hic cups, but I do randomly crash maybe once every 3 days

Upvote 0
Motherboard - Cheap MSI mATX board that came for free with the processor (actually, it was a 10 dollar upgrade ;))
Phenom X4 965 BE @ 3.8ghz
8 gigs of the cheapest DDR3 known to man
off brand 64gig SSD drive
cheapest 768MB 460GTX I could find
Cheapo 600 watt PSU

All ultra @ 1920x1080 except lighting/shadows (high), no light shafts or blur/bloom, low AA, .ini tweaks outlined in another thread to slightly boost performance and on demand textures....

50-60fps, smooth
I can hit 80 in a low populated server, and it goes down to 40ish if the screen is being raped by smoke/arty/etc.

Very playable

Upvote 0
I can't say it's perfect, but what I can say is that not once have I noticed a single graphical glitch, stutter, error, etc.

That may be due to my own ignorance, but whatever, here are my specs:

Windows 7 Home Premium
AMD Phenom XII 3.4ghz Quad-Core CPU
2x ATI Radeon 5870 video cards (1 for each monitor)
8gb RAM (forgot the brand, sorry!)

The game plays perfectly as far as I can see on absolute maxed settings.

Upvote 0
Just a quick question (its quite noobish really)

Given the crappy textures and poly counts, lack of environmental objects, lack of bullet effects and limited firefights....what exactly is causing the processing draw in this game?

Its like a volkswagon requiring the fuel of a mustang to get decent fps in game.

The GFX in this game are sub DoD source standard.

Upvote 0
Just a quick question (its quite noobish really)

Given the crappy textures and poly counts, lack of environmental objects, lack of bullet effects and limited firefights....what exactly is causing the processing draw in this game?

Its like a volkswagon requiring the fuel of a mustang to get decent fps in game.

The GFX in this game are sub DoD source standard.
The maps in this game are magnitudes larger than the maps in any sopurce game... RO2 also has much nicer lighting.

Upvote 0
Sep 21 patch fixed it all for me. Runs extremely well (60fps+ even with 64 players and craziness). Had lots of problems until now. Pool size set to 640mb in the ini file though. Can leave most graphics on ultra and goodies turned on. 1920x1200.

W7 64.
AMD HD 6970 2gb (unlocked 6950).
Intel i-760 3.5ghz quad core.
4gb DDR3 1333.
SSD

Have an Audigy 2. Set audio channels to 128 (Btw devs, during beta and such, the sound was bugged in that own MG and some weapons when fired made almost no sound and channels could not be set beyond 32 channels. A week or two ago some patch made it possible to set it to 128 and all was well. The original sep-21 patch that was to fix the audio related crashes, messed up the sound to 32 channels max with bugs again. The revised sep 21 patch restored the sound proper functioning once again.

Upvote 0
ASUS P7P55D, Socket LGA 1156
Intel Core i5 750 2,66Ghz Socket 1156 (O.C 3.2 Ghz)
Cooler Master V8 CPU
CORSAIR DDR3 1866MHZ 8GB 2X240 DIMM
CORSAIR HDSSD 2,5 120GB Corsair Force 3
HIS HD5970 2GB
Corsair 750w psu
Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced Big Tower kabinett

Running smooth as a baby's butt, even when artillery strikes hits the fan

Upvote 0