• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Last Day

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    As a few of you have already heard, two weeks ago I gave notice that I would be leaving Tripwire Interactive. Before this is misconstrued in any way, this is not due to any action or inaction on the part of Tripwire. This is not a decision that has come easily.

My family is going through troubled times, and I felt it would be best if I was there for them. Sadly, this leaves me unable to remain on-site here at Tripwire Interactive’s offices in Georgia. As to what position I may hold, if any, in the future at Tripwire is unknown at this point. I believe we are parting on good terms. When next we meet, I might have a new role, or just be a player of Red Orchestra just like you.

I look at every face here in the office and see a friend (and hope I can continue to do so). I look at many names in the community and on our test team and moderation team and also see friends. I wish you all the best, and a continued enjoyable gaming experience with Tripwire Interactive, both with future updates to Red Orchestra: Ostfront, as well as the just over the horizon Game 2.

Signing off,

Jared "Yoshiro" Creasy