• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Know where ur team is

I would like to see when some one asks for a something like ammo or a sniper, you see his coordinates (like E5) in his message, next to the zone he's in. Then when you open your map, you see that coordinate blinking. Every request or warning has a diffrent color like friendly artillary is red, ammo request is yellow, sniper is blue, mg is purple.

Now THAT is a good suggestion. NO weird blinking things on any damn compass for me please, rather give map co-ordinates in the textlog or whatever its called so you can look it up.
I've got everything of the hud turned off anyway, except the number of magazines left, there are people wanting to play that way so that should be taken into account. The map co-ordinate thing solves that.

Upvote 0
ok i still think u should be able to follow ppl u tag on the map
would make knowing where the squad leader is easier so u can meet up and actualyl coordinate things better

What WW2 technology would have allowed that? Most of the time in the second world war, the unit you were with, your squad in close proximity were the only ones who you would have known where they were, and even then when you can see them. There was no GPS, just paper maps that were often misread in the heat of things. As it is, it's much more realistic to be on VOIP trying to describe where you are to someone (Yes I know it's like assuming every soldier has a radio), based on landmarks and the map.

Upvote 0