• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Knee mortar

AceOnPC

Jun 20, 2013
Slovenia
I have found a weird bug while using knee mortar.
Since the last update (I think so?) firing mortar directly using direct fire option knee mortars grenades are not exiting mortars tube. It seems that they fly out a bit to the right of the screen resulting in very difficult aiming.
Again now grenades dont launch/go to the center of the screen but a bit to the right, resulting as said in very difficult aiming.
Is someone else experiencing this or is it just me ? :confused:

I have found a weird bug while using knee mortar.
Since the last update (I think so?) firing mortar directly using direct fire option knee mortars grenades are not exiting mortars tube. It seems that they fly out a bit to the right of the screen resulting in very difficult aiming.
Again now grenades dont launch/go to the center of the screen but a bit to the right, resulting as said in very difficult aiming.
Is someone else experiencing this or is it just me ? :confused:

In my experience they have always been a bit off of dead center, in order to simulate that they weren't perfectly accurate. Often takes me a couple of shots to fire accurately into a door or window for example, also did that before the patch.

Upvote 0