• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Killing Floor Server Manager

Killing Floor Server Manager

Sorry guys as it seems the rest of the post did not publish so here it is:

This is a straight forward program created in C# to run on a Windows based PC\Server. It allows you to better manage your Killing Floor Server. Most of the post I see are gripes about having to deal with SteamCMD. This alleviate that and helps you setup your server better. This software is completely legit as I have created it from scratch myself (Yes I know, still doesn't completely eradicate the idea of it being malicious - but its not). It allows you to do the following:

Update SteamCMD
Update Killing Floor Server*
Edit config files
Edit Killingfloor.ini file
Launch Killing Floor Server
Compress files into uz2 format

*No passwords are stored in this app or anywhere - Recommendation is to use a generic Steam Profile specific to your server. However, the application is secure if you do decide to use your steam account information.

I will create an instructional video on the use of this app so you can see how it works. I validated that my application is in compliance with Tripewire's EULA Agreement as well as the Forum Rules.

Upvote 0