• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor SDK mouse problem

ThaPhoenix

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 1, 2010
Hi guys!

I would like to start making maps for killing floor, however when ever i start KF SDK up and try to click on the white'ish area or the black'ish area, my mouse pops up a in the higher left corners direction and i can't control where i am viewing nor placing anything on the map?
i have tried to open an official map and see if it was different there, yet no hope.

Can anybody help me with this? i have tried to connect another mouse but it still jumps up..

Help is very appreciated!

Thanks in advance Michael^

I got the same ****,,,the mouse stopped responding all the time making the editor unusable. When i used a different mouse it stopped, but that mouse is broken and i got use the same one now. One thing that increases the mouse performance with me is selecting real time preview in the perspectives,,,,,i know its the mouse because of the dpi led on it,,,,stopped glowing. When i use the editor i use the mousenormally without any increased dpi(led off), that increases performance too.
To test if ur mouse will work fine on the editor just open it and start mooving the camera around back and forward up and down really fast, if it starts crashing there same will happen if u open a map. Restarting the pc, the editor, cleaning up memory etc, thats helps too, but real time perspective is what makes the most difference for me.

Upvote 0