• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor META score needs to be updated

this is why I pay no attention to most reviewers. it's basically just a noob's opinion of the game, and not really worth much towards your decision to buy. only value I see in those is that they get early access to most games, so you can sort of get an idea of what kind of content to expect, but beyond that you really shouldn't take them too seriously.

Upvote 0
this is why I pay no attention to most reviewers. it's basically just a noob's opinion of the game, and not really worth much towards your decision to buy. only value I see in those is that they get early access to most games, so you can sort of get an idea of what kind of content to expect, but beyond that you really shouldn't take them too seriously.

Their most accurate measure is that of production values, something L4D had and KF didn't. Frankly, I think KF has the gameplay depth (superior in every aspect) and replay value, but the voice acting, animations, GUI, polish, stability (things reviewers value)...were not the equal in many ways to L4D. Good gameplay comes natural to TWI, if they want better scores they gotta budget more resources towards that stuff (not that I'm concerned).

Upvote 0