• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 3 - I don't want to miss anything!

Cannonaire

Grizzled Veteran
  • Jul 12, 2013
    steamcommunity.com
    Killing Floor 2 had a couple pre-release exclusive cosmetics, namely the PC Gamer Dosh Jacket for Mr. Foster and the Alienware helmet. Is there any one place I can check regularly so I don't miss things like that for Killing Floor 3?

The reason I'm asking is because I have been pretty active in the Steam Discussions and Discord since the KF3 announcement, but being so active in those places is bumming me out. Everyone seems to be desperate to be heard because they all have different ideas for what KF3 should be, so I kinda just want to keep an eye on KF3 news without being social about it until it's closer to release, and I absolutely don't want to miss any chances at possible missable things. I'm disabled, and keeping an eye on so many places takes too much energy for me, so right now I just want to stand back and let the developers do their thing. Thank you.

**Edit**
    I thought I was posting this in a Killing Floor 3 General section, but I guess there isn't one? I apologize if this is in the wrong place.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Amogus