• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Killing Floor 2 Update 1063

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
This is a required update for clients and servers. It addresses the following issues:
  • Fix for stacking sounds in Endless Arena and Powercore
  • Added modding support for ranked Endless map creation

Reactions: Spongebob

Arkadeivitch

Jan 27, 2017
Thanks but, when is the hotfix for the other bugs like the friendly UI wrong scalling, the husk launcher not working properly or the insane camera movement of the new weapons ?
It was reported during the first beta and we have no feedback yet.

Edit : Not trying to be mean here btw, sorry. It's just that we don't really know what bug report has been taken into consideration or if they even have been read.

Last edited:
Reactions: missing_trigger

c0cky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 10, 2018
England
Is this referring to the 8.9GB update I've just downloaded on Xbox One? Seems huge for a couple fixes.

EDIT: ignore me, I should try looking in the Xbox section before commenting on what is a clearly a post in the PC section, my bad!...

Last edited:

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
I saw something interesting somewhere in the files by comparing some of them with previous version... :D but I will not leak more information on the next boss... muhahahaah muahahahahaha MUHAHAHAHAHA

simplecat

Apr 27, 2015
Russian Federation
docs.google.com
Alright, alright. <snip> a little secret </snip>

Also i hope TWI planning to do more patches adressing current issues before the next content patch. Seriously check out bug reports forums. Plenty of stuff to cast one nice and lovely QOL update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arkadeivitch

oldmidget

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 8, 2015
omano;n2317662 said:
I saw something interesting somewhere in the files by comparing some of them with previous version... :D but I will not leak more information on the next boss... muhahahaah muahahahahaha MUHAHAHAHAHA
:eek:

VGames83

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 14, 2017
USA
www.moddb.com
omano;n2317662 said:
C'mon spill it. What's the info?

EndIsNeaR

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2018
omano;n2317662 said:
sure