• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 January 2024 Quality of Life Changelog (Game Version 1149)

I too and on steam and have not received the items. I also have logged into the game multiple times and I have verified all of my game's files using Steam to make sure that the latest update was installed correctly. I still do not have access to the items or the tickets and I haven't noticed any other changes either.

Upvote 0
There's 2 other people on the Killing Floor 2 discussion forum on Steam who have also reported this problem. They are called Thunderdrake3 and
Drahcir000 who say they have not received the items giveaway. I do not know them personally myself but I figured I should mention them.

They have created a discussion labeled "Last update items giveaway" in the "general discussions" area.

Upvote 0
I, and some others on the Xbox club for the game, have the tickets and past seasonal events in our inventories already. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not but thought you'd like to know.
Thank you for the heads up, the team has been testing a fix and deployed it stealthily last night and we hope to confirm it this AM and remove the warning.

Reactions: razorfancy
Upvote 0
I am a steam user who has not gotten access to any of his community gratitude giveaway items.
I got a response from my first support ticket saying:

"Hi there,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, our team did identify an issue with the bundle. It seems that the delivery may have been delayed, and we are now able to find them on your account. Let us know if you need more help!

Best Regards,"

Unfortunately I definitely still need more help. I am still unable to find them on my account. The items are still not appearing for me and are not in my Steam inventory either. I submitted a second support ticket and I am in the process of also uninstalling/reinstalling my entire Killing Floor 2 game to make absolutely sure it's nothing on my end. As I remember, I happened to log on to killing floor 2 after the update but Steam's servers chose that moment to go down. I think that probably caused the problem. I suspect that the game thinks it delivered the items to me but with Steam's servers temporarily down, they did not actually get into steam's inventory. I'm starting to get pessimistic about whether this situation will ever get resolved.

Upvote 0