• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 Hotfix Changelog (Game Version 1150)

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the SWAT perk skills Assault Armor and Heavy Armor Training were awarding flat values instead of the listed percentages as expected.
  • Fixed the issue where the Doomstick Alt-Fire was firing an excessive amount of pellets causing an unintended uptick in damage and a significant impact to performance.
  • Fixed an issue where a development test map version of Castle Volter was included in the Map List and Map Vote List.
  • Fixed an issue where fired rounds would appear after a delay when interrupting the reload animation by firing the weapon in specific circumstances.

As always, thank you for your continued support!

The bug(in-game Epic overlay not showing friends) that I reported for the previous KF2 version is still present in this new build.
This problem isnt something major but still is a bug.

The topic for the bug I am talking about:

Upvote 0
I play on PS5 and im unable to receive dosh crates my friend had no issue but I haven't gotten the last 3 I've unlocked. Is there anything I can do on my end I've tried a couple of things as well such as just waiting and reinstalling it but to no avail.
You can check in with support as there is a chance that your account got over granted, and will not grant new ones until you have "caught up". Or if you've started a new save on the PS 5 you'll need to work with support to get that fixed for you.

Upvote 0
Self damage from Thermite Bore and Crossboom isn't fixed, hope it won't be left like that

Upvote 0
Wasn’t sure where to post this but I sent a support ticket 2 days ago for the cosmetic pass on xbox and haven’t received a fix for the missing items or even a update about my ticket is there anything I can do about it?
Support does not work weekends but should get to your ticket shortly. If you let me know your ticket number I can follow up with them.

Upvote 0
Since Halloween 23 i got many issues in game .
First i got crash while load 2 maps (castle volter and moon base) now fixed.

Now i got 3 issues not fixed
* in game name is player instead of that i have here
* empty inventory with error when try to access (élément server)
* progress don't save
This indicates that the game is having trouble reaching back end services ore even communicating with the base platform (such as Steam). You likely need to remove and re-add the game to any allowed/ignore list for security software.

Upvote 0