• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Ceiling

at first I thought, "TL;DR", but afer seeing how some called it a good read, I decided to sit down and read it. Tool me a while to understand it, but I loved it! It explains nearly all of the zeds and explains how players spawn with only a knife, pistol, syringe, and welder. The part of respawning like Jesus, made me laugh so hard XD. Take some rep for that. And please, write moar stuff. Its good stuff

Upvote 0
My Killing Floar story Part 1: Specimen is attacking.

They're was ones an person who was living in church and house at London and with mom was happy. One day specimans came and noone new why.

Specimans were zombies things that wernt zombies that killed pepul in the london and make evil things come from ground up to floor. Horsign was the peepole hoo mad the specimans from tube and lab and science and underground.

Mom why are specimans in the london asked the person. Because they are evil zombies and like to make fear in the london. So person named DJ Scully was sed, stop it you evil and mean specimans!

The specimans was anger at DJ Scully for making them answer questun and distract from the peepuls in the london. So DJ Scully looked on the floor and saw it was guns on floor and shot up in at specimen forehead and dead forever. The big eyeball specimans crator person was anger at DJ Scully for making the specimen work like dead person. He then said he made nesquick and shot bullets from the gun of arm and the gun. The bullets went and hit at DJ Scully in face and was blood like water.

DJ Scully made himself big and strong and big and powerful like the specimans crator and was sed, I war mask like specimans and military so specimans can be defeated earily and no more sad forrest of time. So DJ Scully made ware musk that was scarry and evil like the specimans. It mad the crator of specimans move like litning and thunder and was away from DJ Scully and was safe.

DJ Scully threw at floor the pipebomb and was placed on head and had smiles on face and had plan for the anger specimans crator. So it ran on top of tower and jump it down onto the floor and saw at the london with DJ Scully and went on top of pipebomb. The pipebomb make smok and sound all over the place and was sad at the london. My childran want to habe fun like the london persons.

So DJ Scully made friends with the specimans crator and the london specimans and was happy forever and with mom was sed, the london is happy forever and specimans crator can not be sad and anger no ever.

It was not over for the Horsigned though, it was at big office tower and had evil specimans that did but want friends of not cause they didnt want to. It was anger at the specimans crator for not making friend with the building and was sed, you will make the dead of the dead persons of the london!

End, too be continue.

is this afecteonate paordy? usualy u r better typer, but perhaps, like me, u get so cot up in all the energy of it that words begin to fail? If so be not ashamed, but if paroady, also funny.

Good both ways and so is best

Upvote 0
is this afecteonate paordy? usualy u r better typer, but perhaps, like me, u get so cot up in all the energy of it that words begin to fail? If so be not ashamed, but if paroady, also funny.

Good both ways and so is best

It's a parody, I wrote it like that on purpose because it is funny for who understands English due to it's really poor grammar and lines that make no sense at all.

Upvote 0
You guys should also read his Red Orchestra fan fiction. he's the best! :IS2:

<3 :D twi reders are best reeders!

anyways, I hate to cloud this thred with other story, but I have upadted that two if you want to coment their- I always want more opinoins and thots so pls feel free to say whatever is in your brain.

@racooon I am flatered to think any youtube maker will enjoy my work. and yes theyre zombies sorry to be anoyin but the guys in the game call em that and they know= they are cokcnes. :eek:

@spodermean...

...thanks?

Upvote 0
KILLING CEILING:

PART 4: DISCOVERYING DARKNESS

the cokcnes but weapons everywere and soon tghey had no dosh but they had lots of utensils for killing zombies. "why must I carry so many weapons it hurts and my back is pain!" said alfred. "becuase we are about to enter the evil lab and now we need all the guns to survive. the zombies are always become stronger but we are not magic so we must use guns and become stronger in guns instead." so they did that and everyone got into the elevator. They all looked at one another and new it was maybe the last time theyd see one another again. then they did a manly hug and everyone new it was ok becuase emotoins are what makes us not zombies. and wen you run out of feels you become a zombie and are like " I am now the enemy".

They pressed the button that said "SECRET ZOMBIE LAB" and prepared to enter the heart of darknes. The Earth swalowed them up and artifiail light became all the light. The air became soggy and filled with smells of canage. nobody moved until the voice told them to get out.

When they got out they had there weapons ready to fight the zombie king but nobody was there. It was empty and silent and had lots of dank- their were bodies everywere. But no zombies.

"This is not normal" sad Brian. "I think their should be zombies here. Lets investiaget"

"There seems to be handprints over here" said Alrige. "By my forensics it seems that all the scientists have died and the zombies are gone. But why would that be?"

"By god we have a ridle on our hands! Let us go and not be haried on the way it is of great import that we learn the enimgas and find truths! Otherwise our freedom might be in the perfil, my good chaps!" said Alfred.

"But where could I find the start? I am not school and cannot find it." said Masterson.

"This is just like all the cases I did as a cop. The streets of Cocken places are dangerus and I have seen this a thousand times before. Back the way we did it didn't have no foresnics or school, only smarts. and that smarts told me to go to the generator room." said Brian.

"NO youre smarts have to go to school!" said Alfred

"school never did nothing it only takes time and tat is time we don't have I didnt make it all those years on the force for nothin I am telling you to keep out of my way and go to the generator room!" responded Brian.

As they walked ito the room, they saw a figure slip away. His dark trechcoat flailed in the breeze and wapped behind him.

"No come back we want to ask you about all these dead people!" said Masterson to none avail.

Who was that man drapped in shadow? Only the dark plumbing of the lab would ever know the secrest. Brian gazed upon the shadows and new this was true. His teammates may know many thigs but Brian had knowings that knew things. They were the true facts that you only could know if you lived a hard life a life filled with murder and intreeg. That was the life of Brian. He knelt down and picked up a note that was on a dead body.

'WE ALL COMMITED SUICIDE BECUASE WE ARE WANTING TO BECOME ZOMBIES AND BE AWESOME NO CRIME HAPENINED HERE!" the note said to Brian.

"That note says no crime hapened lets go and find that zombie king" said Masterson.

"Indeed indubately it is necessary to find that chap and beat the stufing out of him. Only by that prosess can we reach the aquited point known as the KILLING CEILING" said Alfred.

"But my gut says it sisnt so and my gut is always right." said Brian.

"Your intesties didnt go to school so be quite." said Alfred.

"ok" said Brian.

Then suddenly all the zombie scientists woke up and attacked them. They attacked them with claws and teeth but were no mach for the HSG gun or the claymore. The zombies used science as much as they could but the cockens umped out of the way and killed them before they could use science again.

"WHY WOULD YOU GIVE UP LIFE THAT IS HAPPY AND FUN TO BECOME ZOMBIE?!" asked Brian.

"We will never tell you you are cocken and we hate you." said the zombies

"But why not tell us?"

"Becuase we have no feels and instead only hunger. HUNGER FOR YOU." they said.

Then Alrige used his machine gun and shot bullets at the zombies and the zobies used science to stop the bullets and shoot them at the wall but they didnt know that the gun also shot genades and the genade went under their science and sent them exploding into the air.

"Why didn't they just feel the feels?!" cried Masterson.

"Becuase that is what the zombies do. That is what they haet. Feels are all about liverty but they hate liberty. That is why we must fight. We fight for feels." said Trader

"But feels are for the weak I dont know." said Brian.

"But were is the zombie king?" said Alriige.

"Inded he is really not in the persausion of being in this posishin." said Alfred.

They looked everywere for him but he was not in the lab. Hours and hours they looked as they air was turgid with formalihide and death. The steel walls and floors were staned with crimson blood and everywere was vials of unknowable horror and science. The lights, false and flikering, providied a dim ambient horror. But always silent, except for the buzz of the lights, the light wur of machines, and the sound of foots on steel eckoing into the night.

"He isnt everwhere. We are doomed and cant find him or his army of zombies!" said Masterson.

"What if he ran away with his science and zombies to go somewere alse?" asked Brian.

"Who would know then where he was?" said Alrige

"THE SCIENTISTS HE KILLED AND MADE ZOMBIE!" said Brian

"No! That is rubish and popycock! I will not blubber so seamlessly in such a decrepet place." said Alfred.

"But we have to follow my gut for the hope. Down no hope lies only the zombies. I know that from my job

Upvote 0