• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Kicked after each match on modded servers

Pharrahnox

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 3, 2016
Cranny mate
Every player gets kicked after each match (when it begins to load the next map) on modded servers. I don't know if this happens on all modded servers, but it happens on several servers that have been running game info mods. I don't know if it happens for purely mutated servers. This has been happening since the survivalist update, I think.

There are a few bugs where a player is kicked during map travel. There is one where Friends only servers that have been "released" after server takeover are kicking players on map cycle.

Another one is the web admin Maximum Idle timer for kicking players is kicking all non-admin players only during After Action Report.

It sounds like all players are being kicked during map travel. Does it prompt them for a password or it just disconnects them and when they try reconnecting, they reconnect successfully?

Upvote 0
There is no password prompt, and I believe that it kicks admins as well. I'll try to log in as admin next time we travel between maps. Also, it is not a friends only server, and has server takeover disabled.

It seems to be that servers that don't kick the players during match travel will start to do it - every time - as soon as it starts running a game info mod. I still haven't tested it with only a mutator running.

It shows the map loading screen, and then instead of going back into the server, you are returned to the main menu. However, last night I did notice that if you leave the server before map travel, and join back when it still says it's on the old map, but is probably travelling between, you load the new map and enter the server just fine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0