• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design KF-Nursinghome

nobody told you to explore, it's your choice... you explore only to know where to run if there is many specimens are chasing you, and you can camp in trader place if you want but can you hold in for long when Fleshpounds come? :p

and the map is not that big, if you stand in same place as in my last screenshot you will see half of the map.

Upvote 0
Since you have the knowledge and the will to make maps, even if some of them are just ports like this one, why not make a V2 or something that has more than 1 trader and a spawn outside or something? The trader is a big issue considering it will have most of us just camping the trader since there's no reason to explore plus less time at trader due to exploring. Same thing mentioned in the Mall map too, large area would be great to see but not able to due to one trader. Why penalize us for wanting to explore??

But again, it's someone else's map from long ago. There was only one trader then in the game. If there's gonna be huge updates like that it should be left to the original author and kept til then the way it is (other than obvious exploit areas), for nostalgia. It would be like trying to change the Mona Lisa cuz she's ugly. She should be kept as ugly as sin, out of respect for the artist. Even if she doesn't fit with today's standards.

Upvote 0
This map is really nice and i like it so far :D ... like the other guys said, it would be nice if there are more traders i also think that the hole in the wall of the big house beside the nursing home (looks like a small factory) is a bit buggy. You can crouch in and the only specimen who can come this way are crawlers , the others are a way to big and can't get in there. So u can just weld the door and camp that hole. Bit boring in my opinion. The hole should be bigger that more specimen can enter it or just think about an other way to make it more interesting.

Dont understand me wrong ... i really like this map.;)

Upvote 0
Hello,
I have been converting KF-Nursinghome to retail version, fixng bugs and improving map valance.
But, Mr.RoBoT converted this map. So what do I do? Should I release another version of KF-Nursinghome, or bury this one? Can I use fifty-fity, audiance or telephone?
Sorry my poor English because I am Japanese nice guy.
Thank you.

Don't bury.... maybe you converted it better.

Upvote 0