• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design KF-Infiltration

Mundgodt

Grizzled Veteran
May 2, 2015
Copenhagen, Denmark
KF- Infiltration

This is a project I've been working on, on and off over the past few months. It's gonna be as objective based as the current SDK allows, and updated to a KFO map once that game mode is ready.

I'm back to almost working full time on it, and I've made a lot of progress the past few days! I'm focusing HEAVILY on detail and atmosphere. If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate!

I've updated the Imgur album for the map. I'm gonna record a new video once i got a few more objectives in place :)

Screenshots UPDATED:
Click me

Video OLD:
Click me

Last edited:
Thank you very much! :) I'm definatly gonna need several people who are willing to help testing!

I'm gonna be updating the thread a lot the next couple of days. I got a lot of time to work on the map in the coming week.

I added a new screenshot to the album!
I've been experimenting with a lot of objectives stuff in the SDK, and I've learned a ton of things.
If you'd like, I could help out with testing out the features.
I could assist with custom UI elements if that's something you'd be interested in.

Upvote 0