• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Hospital-V3

JustFilth

Grizzled Veteran
May 15, 2009
UK
www.leveldesigner.co.uk
Map Name: KF-Hospital-V3
Author: JustFilth

Playable: Yes

Description of map: Hospital complex

Download Size:4.4mb [url]http://www.filefront.com/14162987/kf-hospital-v3.zip[/URL]

Story: Hospitals which once where a sanctuary for the sick have now become a feeding ground for the specimens. Labelled as hot spots and no go areas it is said only the stupid or naive visit these places but for the ones fighting back where better to catch your enemy then at lunch! Welcome trooper to the feeding ground, let the bloodshed begin.

Please report any errors/bugs either here or to my email: justfilth AT live.co.uk

Custom content: textures, staticmeshes ( created by JustFilth ) If you use any of my content dont forget to credit me is all i ask

Credits: Tripwire Interactive, CG textures

This map is now considered a final release. If issues are found with the map please use the pm feature on this site or my email provided above to report them. I would appreciate reports made in this manner in case any exploits are found they remain out of the public view and spoil the overall game play of the map itself.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1
lol Gaz get it quick...:)

Gonna be releasing a tweaked version of this map shortly mind you. I aim with my maps to create a challange just as much as something that looks good.

A friend as been kind enough to provide me with a few updates with my maps and one for this map is regarding a camping spot. It seems that the tunnel section which is one of my fav areas is a prime example of this. Although not a direct exploit i wont have it! lol i have collapsed the tunnel in 2 sections now to allow for zeds spawning from above to combat this, if you wanna beat my maps you got to work hard is my moto :D

After play testing It seems that this section of the map is now quite intense, I will be releasing within the next couple of days so If you get on with this version be sure to pop back and grab the update.

Hope you enjoy Gaz

Filthy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0